Life Care Advantage in Port Washington, NY
A smart investment.
The benefits of Life Care
Enjoy a vibrant lifestyle with confidence knowing that caregivers are right here within the community should you ever need them. With Life Care, The Amsterdam seamlessly provides a range of services with expert care for any short- or long-term needs allowing you to stay in a place that you already know and trust. Life Care is a smart investment that offers a solid plan to protect you against rising health care costs. It also provides you and your family peace-of-mind knowing that you have made a plan for your future. You can’t get that kind of security in an apartment or private home.
The financial structure is set up for individuals or couples to pay a one-time entrance-fee and monthly service fee for priority access to on-site enriched housing, memory support, skilled nursing care or rehabilitation. We offer a variety of refundable entrance fee options to help you control your budget that are based on the size of the residence and refundable plan you establish up front. Up to 75% of your entrance fee could be returned to you or your estate. Not only does this provide access to future care, but it safeguards your assets.
While there are a lot of options for senior living in Nassau County, the Amsterdam is the first and only Life Care community, which offers a thoughtful and responsible choice to seniors who want to make the most of their life, now and into the future.
Peace of mind for you and your family
- You have a solid plan in place should you need future health care
- Your continuum of care is within the community you know and trust
- It is a gift to your loved ones giving them reassurance that you will be taken care of
- Protects you financially by reducing the risk of unknown long-term care expenses
Life Care offers:
Estate protection through:
- Flexible entrance-fee options for estate preservation
- Predictable monthly service fees throughout all levels of care
- Controlled future health care costs
Priority access to licensed, quality senior health care:
- Private enriched housing suites
- Private memory support
- Private skilled nursing care suites
- Award-winning skilled nursing and professional health care team
I had a health care situation requiring some rehabilitation. As a resident of independent living, rather than having to look for a place to rehab, my decision was already made and I could stay right on site. They worked with me in physical therapy and built my strength back until I could walk out of there like nothing had happened.
Up to 75% of your entrance fee could be returned to you or your estate.