A Senior Retirement Community Serving Jericho
Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Support, Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation & Hospice Care
Independent Living in Jericho
As a state-of-the-art Life Plan community, The Amsterdam stands alone as New York’s premier senior living community on Long Island. As soon as you step foot on the property, you’ll immediately feel welcomed by our other residents and staff. You will find a multitude of activities to keep you busy both inside and outside of your home. We have dedicated rooms for playing bridge, attending seminars, and events. A full schedule of daily activities are available for you to choose from. For those of you who enjoy spending time outdoors, you will be pleased to explore beautiful terraces and landscaped grounds.
We aim to help our residents live healthier, more prosperous lives in retirement. We encourage everyone to participate in the daily activities we have planned, to foster both physical and mental well-being. The atmosphere at The Amsterdam is carefully designed to be as stress free as possible.
If you live in Jericho and are looking for a retirement community in Long Island, we invite you to consider The Amsterdam at Harborside.
Our independent living offers:
- Dynamic floor plans with one- and two-bedroom options and kitchen
- Housekeeping and laundry facilities
- A wide array of recreational activities
- 24/7 caregivers and staff here to support you
All of our living spaces are equipped with beautiful kitchens, granite countertops, and stainless steel kitchen appliances. Living areas offer full-size washer and dryers, walk-in closets, high-quality finishes, and individually controlled heating and AC.
Our staff is at the heart of The Amsterdam at Harborside. Knowledgeable, reliable, and caring, they understand and deliver genuine service. Whether we’re providing concierge assistance with your appointments or helping you plan an excursion, your well-being is always our goal. We offer you the freedom to enjoy life as you choose.
Contact Us for Independent Living in Jericho, NY
We invite you to visit us and meet our residents to get a first-hand experience of life at The Amsterdam. Feel free to contact us anytime to make inquiries or to schedule a visit. We are happy to assist you.
Services & Amenities
- Assistance (upon request) with bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Oversight by a medical director and registered dietician
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared cuisine to meet special dietary needs
- High level of staff presence and engagement
- Medication management
- On-site therapy services
- Wellness programs to stimulate mind and body
- Calendar of social and cultural activities
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and flat linen service
- Scheduled transportation
Accommodations and Amenities
- Private studio and one-bedroom residences with full private baths
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Family-style living room
- Well-appointed common areas
- Outdoor dining terrace
- Beauty salon and barbershop
Peace of Mind
Enriched housing at The Tuttle Center provides relief and peace-of-mind for individuals and family members.
Contact us for details, or call 516.472.6636 to schedule a private tour