When you need a helping hand.
Update: Update: We are pleased to announce that The Tuttle Center is currently open for visitation seven days a week. Visitation is at the following times: 10 am-11:30am, 2:30pm-4:30pm and Mondays and Thursdays from 6:30pm-7:30pm (this does not include hospice). Please continue to wear a mask while visiting, social distance and wash/sanitize your hands frequently. Our attached visitation guidelines are in place for the health and safety of our residents and employees. We will continue to monitor all guidance from CMS, the CDC and the New York State Department of Health. Thank you.
Visitation guidelines are subject to change based on NYS Department of Health regulations.
Finding that next step, together.
We all want to be completely independent for as long as possible, but when physical abilities begin to diminish, it’s natural to need a helping hand now and then. With personal, one-on-one attention, we create an atmosphere that is caring, comfortable and safe while encouraging independence as much as possible. The Tuttle Center at The Amsterdam at Harborside offers a full spectrum of on-site senior care and health care services all under one roof. There, you will find an enriched housing experience that is personalized to your needs, and allows you to live your life to the fullest with just the right amount of support.
Services & Amenities
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Oversight by a medical director and registered dietician
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared cuisine to meet special dietary needs
- High level of staff presence and engagement
- Medication management
- On-site therapy services
- Wellness programs to stimulate mind and body
- Calendar of social and cultural activities
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and flat linen service
- Scheduled transportation
Accommodations and Amenities
- Private studio and one-bedroom residences with full private baths
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Family-style living room
- Well-appointed common areas
- Outdoor dining terrace
- Beauty salon and barbershop
Peace of Mind
Assisted Living at The Tuttle Center provides relief and peace of mind for individuals and family members.
Contact us for details, or call 516.472.6636 to schedule a private tour.