Award-winning care delivered with skill and compassion.
Update: 3/13/2020 5 pm
In light of concerns regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to keep you informed of proactive measures we are undertaking to protect our residents, staff and visitors from exposure and prepare for the possible spread of illness. Our priority is the health and safety of our residents, staff and visitors. Accordingly, we are closely monitoring announcements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and New York Department of Health (NYSDOH) and following agency guidance in addition to consulting industry resources.
Get back to your best
Whether you’ve experienced a minor fall or just had major surgery, we are here to get you back to your best. The Tuttle Center at The Amsterdam at Harborside offers a full spectrum of on-site senior care and health care services all under one roof. There, we provide short- and long-term nursing care that combines compassion with advanced nursing competency to meet the needs of individuals, as well as those who love them. Our award-winning, certified nursing care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for ongoing monitoring, assessment and treatment. Our skilled nursing services were awarded a Five-Star Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the highest rating possible. You can be confident that you are receiving the best care at The Tuttle Center.
Care & Amenities
- Post-surgical care
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Post-stroke rehabilitation
- Palliative and hospice care
- IV therapies
- Cardiac recovery
- Wound care management
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Flexible admission hours
- Registered nurses on duty 24/7
- Physicians specializing in geriatric care available
- Spacious, well-designed private suites; some semiprivate suites, all with private baths
- Chef-prepared cuisine to meet specialized dietary needs
- Well-appointed commons areas, including living, dining and activities spaces
- Outdoor landscaped terrace
- Scheduled transportation