Our entire campus is COVID-19 free! All levels of care and all employees!
Moving forward as we share space differently, all departments established a re-opening plan defining our “new normal.” Due to our amazing progress and results, the following is our re-opening plan for August:
- NEW! All organized events including resident-led groups, clubs or activities will start at 25% capacity with advanced registration only. Chairperson of the committee must submit a plan on how masks and social distancing will be monitored. All rooms will indicate maximum capacity so you can plan accordingly.
- NEW! Chair fitness will resume in the Promenade on Monday, August 3rd. Classes are scheduled Monday–Friday at 11AM.
- Fitness Classes have a maximum of 12 pre-registered participants. Please call Tracy at 516-472-6654 and leave a message with your preferred class and day. You must receive confirmation to attend and we cannot accept walk-ins. Masks must be worn at all times, except while in chairs exercising. Chairs are placed for safe distancing and may not be moved for any reason. No hand-held equipment may be used at this time. These classes will also be shown on Zoom at 11AM:
- Chair Fitness with David Chin (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Latin Dance Fitness with Yolotzin (Tuesday)
- Chair Yoga with Mia (Thursday)
- NEW! MOVIES IN THE PROMENADE!
Starting Monday, August 3rd, Harborside Cinemas will have one movie showing at 2:00PM, Monday–Friday. Please call Tracy 516-472-6654 to save your seat; details to follow.
- Complimentary meal delivery will remain available for all meals including Sunday Brunch.
- NEW! On Thursday, August 6th limited patio dining is available.
- NEW! On Thursday, August 6th limited indoor dining is also available.
- Initially, we will have 3 “seatings” at 4 PM, 5PM and 6PM Monday—Saturday with confirmed reservations only. If you do not have a reservation, you cannot be seated. If you would like to be seated with someone specific, please make your reservation together and meet each other before seeing the hostess. All dining chairs and tables will be 6 feet apart with no more than 2 people per table. Couples may be seated together. Tables and chairs will be disinfected, and tabletop items will be changed between seatings. Dining staff will wear masks and gloves & residents must wear masks until seated. Please follow all instructions provided by staff so we can keep everyone safe and healthy. No visitors in dining venues due to limited capacity.
- Please call 516-472-6607 to make your reservation.
- Coming Soon! Once we establish a pattern and a system, we will increase capacity and extend dining hours to accommodate all residents. Additional information will be posted on 591.
Visitation, Fitness Center and pool guidelines are still in effect and remain unchanged.
We have come so far but COVID-19 still exists—continue social distancing, wearing masks and washing hands!
Please be patient while we transition to our ‘New Normal’ and many thanks for your continued cooperation and support!